As you know, making BIG decisions for your business is a huge responsibility. Not only do you want what is best for your company, but you also want the best bang for your buck. Finding the right providers with the right services can be a daunting task. However, there’s actually a way for you to hand over the difficult part of the process (the time-consuming research) to someone else without any extra cost to you: A telecommunications broker.
Telecommunication brokers are an intermediary between you and the telecommunications provider. As a third party they aren’t really biased towards a specific provider and are able to critically evaluate what services will work best for your business. Likewise, this person will be responsible for pinpointing exactly what your company needs are before continuing to conduct all the research needed to find the right provider.
Benefits of a Telecommunications Broker:
Having a telecommunications broker can be a life saver, especially for somebody that doesn’t really have the time to conduct so much research, which is what is needed to find the right telecom service. This is because nowadays there are a wide range of different services out there, and they all come with different features and specifications. Furthermore, they all come in a different range of prices, so finding out how much it will cost you is an added task that the telecommunications broker can take out of your hands. Some other benefits include:
- Telecommunications brokers are product trained and have extensive knowledge of how each service works, so they can give informed suggestions when it comes to choosing the best product for you.
- Any company you ask will tell you that their service is the best, but what is best entirely depends on your specific needs. That’s why a third unbiased party helping you with the research is very beneficial.
- A telecommunications broker can do a better job at negotiating prices, since they have knowledge of product costs across the entire industry. They can also guide you towards what will be the most convenient in terms of quality of products.
- A telecommunications broker will never pressure you into buying a product. They don’t have any quotas to meet, nor do they get any special commissions for selling a specific product, their only goal is to find the right fit for you.
- Telecommunications brokers don’t charge you directly for their services in most cases, they get their pay from the provider that you ultimately choose.
Where Can You Find a Telecommunications Broker?
At GreenStar Solutions, we specialize in brokering services for your organization. With decades in the telecommunications industry, we have formed valuable professional relationships with multiple partners across the industry. They trust us and we trust them, hence why we know the ins and outs of their products and services, all with our customers in mind. We use this knowledge and trust to help our clients find the most cost-effective services for their businesses.
In order to decide whether to upgrade to the most recent hosted phones and unified communications, our solutions consultants will help you evaluate your existing communications platform and phone system. Throughout the term of your contract, we will serve as your only point of contact for any problems involving carrier service for your company.
We take pride in giving a personalized experience that will take the stress of finding the right services off your hands. Let us do the shopping for you. Although the process can be intimidating with so many options out there, with GreenStar on your side, what can at first seem difficult to understand becomes enjoyable to use every day and much simpler to get around. We provide services you can depend on and advice you can trust! If you are ready to get started, get in touch with us today and a qualified professional will give you all the information you need to get started right away.